Puget Sound Hearing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 8, 2022.
What we collect
We may collect certain information from you, including:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- We may provide your information to our third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes
- We may share your data in the event of a sale, merger or other business combination or event that results in the sale or acquisition of some, all or the majority of our business or assets
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.